After creating our prelim trailers I found that it was important to use a variety of camera shots and angles to get the best images. In this prelim trailer our camera angles are all the same which doesnt give us the best oppurtunity to take advantage of our setting and facial expressions so in the real trailer we must improve on that.
My skills using iMovie were very limited and I found it very difficult to use the software. Editing the footage was hard as I was not aware of the tools needed to do certain things so it took up a lot of time trying to find out what does what. I found this fustrating and something Id have to work on before the real project starts.
Dialouge within a trailers was advised to be kept to a minimum. We have some dialouge in the beginning of our trailer which I think worked well considering it was our first attempt. However we have been advised to keep dialouge to a minimum in our real trailer as it slows down the pace and makes the trailer less frightening as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment